DiaFil Flow Composite Kit Description
Light cured flowable composite with very easy handling and high strength.
- Has a high level of fluoride release with no slump, run which helps a fast techniques and handling
- Enables to be used in various restorative procedures: Class III, V and IV direct restorations
- A liner for Class I, II
- Pit & Fissure sealant where required
- Well suited for minimally invasive dentistry
- Excellent tensile strength and low shrinkage
- High radiopaque material
- 4 x 2g Syringes
-10 disposable needle tips
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other McLaren Dental users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.