Denu Light Body Fast Set - 4 x 50ml Cartridges Description
- Denu Light Body is a light viscosity polyvinyl siloxane (PVS) material used for very accurate capturing of details in the mouth.
- Commonly used in a dual phase technique where the light body is placed onto prepped tooth and soft tissues and the impression taken with a medium or hard body in the impression tray.
- Can also be used for precise duplication of models, capturing multiple unit impressions and other impression techniques requiring light body material.
- Comparable with 3M ESPE, Kerr, Dentsply and Zhermack.
- 2 minute working time
- 4 minute intra-oral setting time in the mouth
- Greater than 98% recovery from deformation
- Less than 5% strain in compression
- Less than 5% linear dimensional change after 2 hours
- 4 x 50ml Cartridges
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other McLaren Dental users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.